Victorian Events Support Package
The $20 million dedicated Victorian Events Support Package will support event organisers, hosts and suppliers as they manage the ongoing impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
It is part of more than $500 million in business support offered in response to restrictions announced on Thursday 27 May 2021 that includes the Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two and the Licensed Venue Hospitality Fund 2021, which are open for applications.
The Victorian Events Support Package delivers five streams of support:
- The Sustainable Event Business Program will provide up to $250,000 to major event organisers, hosts and suppliers who have suffered a loss as a result of the recent restrictions that began in late May, and the ongoing viability of their event or business has been significantly affected by the pandemic.
- The Impacted Public Events Support Program will deliver up to $25,000 to eligible event organisers and up to $10,000 to eligible suppliers of Tier 1 and Tier 2 public events under the Public Events Framework that were approved to take place between 11.59pm on 27 May 2021 and 11.59pm on 24 June 2021.
- An Independent Cinema Support Program will deliver up to $12,000 to independent cinema operators unable to operate due to the COVID-19 restrictions that commenced at 11.59pm on 27 May 2021.
- A Live Performance Support Program (Presenters) will provide up to $7000 to presenters of live performance events that have cancelled events between 11.59pm on 27 May 2021 and 11.59pm on 24 June 2021 because of COVID-19 restrictions.
- A Live Performance Support Program (Suppliers) will provide a $500 grant per event for up to four different events for suppliers of goods and services to live performance events, including musicians and performers.
View more information through the links below.