City of Maribyrnong
The following support is available:
- current food businesses will have a 50% discount on registration fees in 2021
- new business start-up fees will be waived until 30 June 2021
- fees for amendments to planning applications will be waived until 30 June 2021
- local shopping centre – ‘Buy local’ and ‘Activation’ campaign: Council will continue to support local traders and businesses by promoting ‘buy local’ and ‘activation’ initiatives through a marketing campaign, as well as other activation initiatives
- Business Improvement District (BID) program: this program aims to address the impact of COVID-19 on traders, including the provision of personal protective equipment, and developing digital initiatives to support Maribyrnong traders
For more information about business support, please visit Council’s COVID-19 business support webpage here, and to apply for any of the above options, please get in touch with Council via email or by calling 9688 0200.