City of Kingston
Kingston Council has developed a $12 million assistance package for the community and businesses to help alleviate the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The package is designed to offer support to local businesses, community groups and vulnerable residents. The business support package includes:
- Extending the $112.20 pension rebate to businesses on JobKeeper (subject to application and verification). Apply online
- Rate payments for unpaid rates can be deferred until 30 June 2021 for business who apply under Council’s Hardship Policy. Apply online or download printable form
- No interest charged on overdue rates during the 2020/21 rating period
- Refund of current Health and Food Premises registrations
- Refund of current Footpath Trading fees.
> View more here.